Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Not a Winner

I appreciate all of your encouraging words the other night and I know you were all anxious to find out if I won the Arizona ELL Teacher of the Year Award, so I wanted to let you know the results. I did not win, although I am told I was in the Top 10!!!
The winner was a very deserving teacher, that some of you may know, Jennifer Stults.  She taught at Madison Rose Lane for awhile before leaving us to go to the Paradise Valley School District. Losing to a fellow Madison teacher does not make me feel bad at all and after hearing about all of her accomplishments at the award ceremony, I definitely agree that she is very deserving of the award.
If you know Jennifer, please give her your congratulations and thank you again for your support of me-maybe next time : )

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you did not win because I do believe you do a great job. I am sure that all of your students would vote for you !!

    ReplyDelete